Colleen M. Eckert, Clerk
Ext. 2108 - Fax: 609-379-4026
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00AM - 4:30PM
The Township Clerk is one of the oldest positions in local government. The Clerk's duties include:
- Preparation and recording of Township Committee Meetings minutes.
- Keeping the municipality's office and archival records.
- Processing and issuing license and permits for liquor sale and consumption; dogs and cats; bingos; raffles; food handling; marriage and many others.
- Serving as the Election Official and administering all local elections.
- Serving as Registrar of Vital Statistics keeping a record of all births, deaths and marriages / civil unions, which occur in the Township.
- Voter Registration
- Click for Vote by Mail Ballot Application