Andrew M.G. Law
Emergency Management Coordinator
Weekday Contact: 609-291-2133 or 609-668-2288 (cell)
Weekend & Evenings: 609-462-9754 (cell)
Mission Statement: The mission of emergency management is to provide the residents of Bordentown Township with coordinated emergency services in times of disasters or other emergencies. Emergency Management in conjunction with emergency service agencies will provide our residents with the best response, mitigation, and recovery possible, and return our community to normality in the aftermath or a large scale emergency or disaster.
Andrew M. G. Law - Emergency Management Coordinator
Dean Buhrer - Deputy Emergency Management Coordinator
Jill Popko - Mayor
Committeeman Eric Holliday, Liason
Frank Nucera - Chief of Police
Ray Frackenthal - Fire Chief
Steven Scholey Deputy Chief – Fire Marshal
Thomas Komlosi - Deputy Fire Marshall
Thomas Dwier - Fire Commissioner
Robert MacFarland Fire Chief District #2
Lieutenant Keith Scully
Brian Maugeri - Sr. EMS Supervisor
Dr. Edward Forsthoffer – Superintendent of Schools
Joseph Sprague Assistant Principal
Joe LaRocca, Construction Official
Richard Eustace – Director Bordentown Sewer Authority
Dr. Asghar Chaudhry - Vet. Med. Officer USDA
Joseph Makowsly - Building Supervisor
Guidance on current HURRICANE SEASON preparation is available at www.ready.nj.gov.
NJOEM recommends the following readiness steps:
- “Get a Kit” of emergency supplies – the items that will help you stay self-sufficient for up to three days (72 hours), if needed.
- “Make a Plan” for what you and your family will do during an emergency – this includes knowing how to evacuate and how to Shelter-in-Place.
- “Stay Informed” of possible threats – especially during Hurricane Season. Tune into your local media outlets for the latest breaking weather news. In the event of an emergency a battery powered radio is a great tool.
- Get a Kit
- Make a Plan
- Be Informed
- Residents and homeowners of Bordentown Township are now eligible for federal assistance for damages incurred by Hurricane Irene.
- Weather Safety: Hurricanes
- Burlington County Office of Emergency Management
- New Jersey Office of Emergency Management
- New Jersey Office of Homeland Security and Preparedness
- Federal Emergency Managment Agency
- Burlington County Multi-Jurisdictional Natural Hazard Mitigation Planning Project (PDF)
- Health Exercise On August 17