Dean Buhrer, Director
David Dietrich, Supervisor
Kimberly Wolverton, Administrative AssistantK.WOLVERTON@BORDENTOWNTWP.ORG
266 Crosswicks Road Bordentown NJ 08505
609-291-2133 • Fax 609-298-4950
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00AM - 3:30PM
Liasion Committeeman Jim CannCURBSIDE RECYCLERS RECYCLE COACH PHONE APP (FLYER)Christmas Trees will be pick up curb side trhough out the month of January!
- Solid Waste Collection
- Bulk Waste
- Leaf Collection
- Fields & Facilities Rental
- Environmental Site Assessment (DPW Expansion Site - 266 Crosswicks Road, Bordentown, NJ)
STREET SWEEPING: Street Sweeping will begin March 1. The sweeper will run Tuesday – Thursday starting in the north end of town working its way south and repeat weekly throughout the season.
- DEP Release: DEP Reminds Residents to Recycle TVs, Computers and Monitors as Required by Electronic Waste Management Act
- Recycling Cart
- Burlington County Resource Recovery Complex - No Checks
- Permanent Ewaste Dropoff at Burlington County
County Blue Recycling Carts are being delivered. If any resident requires a different size cart, please call (609) 291-2133 or email email@example.com.
If recyclables are not picked up, please keep at curbside and contact the county at: (609) 267-6889 ext. 271.
The Public Works Department provides the following services:
- Recycling Drop Off Center
- Snow Plowing
- Annual Leaf Pick-up
- Christmas Tree Pickup
- Field and Facility Rental
Please note, there is no trash pick up on the following holidays:
- New Years Day
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Memorial Day
- July 4th
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day