266 Crosswicks Street, Bordentown NJ 08505
609-291-2133 • Fax 609-298-4950
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00AM - 3:30PM
Saturday 1:00-4:00 p.m.
RESIDENTS MAY DROP OFF THE FOLLOWING AT THE RECYCLING CENTER AT 266 CROSSWICKS RD.:
- Branches and Brush. (Call to schedule pick-up.)
- Loose Leaves -- The bag must be emptied at the Recycling Center and discarded.
- Additional Electronic Recyclable Items -- (Click Here)
These items are accepted during the above listed hours. If you have an oversized item, please arrange for pick-up by contacting Kim Wolverton Monday through Friday at (609) 291-2133 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
COUNTY RECYCLING / BLUE RECYCLING BUCKETS:
Recycling Information & Schedule: June 2016-May 2017 (FLYER)
ATTENTION ALL RESIDENTS: PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT THE METAL BAR IS FACING OUT WHEN PLACING YOUR BLUE RECYCLING CARTS AT THE CURB. ALSO, PLEASE ALLOW 3 FEET OF CLEARANCE ON EACH SIDE OF THE CART SO THAT THE AUTOMATED CLAW CAN PICK THEM UP. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR COOPERATION.
FOR QUESTIONS: CONTACT PUBLIC WORKS 291-2133.
FOR MISSED RECYCLING STOPS PLEASE CALL THE SCALE HOUSE AT 609-267-6889
FOR AN ADDITIONAL RECYCLING CART OR A DIFFERENT SIZE, PLEASE CALL, 609-291-2133 or email email@example.com.
Burlington County Regional Recycling Program:
The Burlington County Regional Recycling Program is funded by the Burlington County Board of Chosen Freeholders and is operated by the Occupational Training Center of Burlington County, Inc. (OTC), a private, non-profit agency that trains and employs the handicapped. OTC collects, processes and markets the recyclable material collected.
- Containers: Labels for alternative recycling containers, paper containers, or any container other than yellow buckets are available if you call: 609-499-1001.
- Important Phone Numbers
- Need Recycling Buckets - 609-291-2133
- Curbside Recycling Issues - 609-267-6889, 856-461-4141
or 609-499-1001 ext 271
- General Recycling Information - 609-499-1001 ext. 271
Burlington County Recycling Contact Number: 609-499-1001.
Township residents can bring recyclables to the drop off collection site at the Public Works Garage, 266 Crosswicks Road in the Township. Please call 609-291-2133 prior to bringing your recyclables.
Electronics such as TVs and computers will no longer be picked up by Waste Management. Residents can drop them off at the public works garage.
Free recycling of computer equipment is available to Bordentown Township and all other Burlington County residents.
(See also: Burlington County Recycling Program)
- RECONNECT: Free Computer Recycling through Goodwill Industries (PDF)
- For more information on how you can recycle waste materials that are not collected in your curbside recycling collection go to the www.recyclingnj.com website.
- Wheels For Wishes