The Burlington County Chamber of Commerce has team up with the Burlington County Board of Chosen Freeholders, the Burlington County Bridge Commission and many local business associations to bring you Shop Burlington County.
If each household in Burlington County spent just $10 more each month at Burlington County businesses, the resulting annual impact to the local economy would be about $19.9 MILLION DOLLARS!
For every $100 spent locally in independently owned stores, shops and restaurants, $44 to $83 is re-circulated in the local economy. When $100 is spent in national chains, only $14 to $43 stays in the local economy.
How we all benefit by shopping Burlington County:
- Keep Burlington County’s economy strong and growing.
- Embrace local businesses, which create 80% of new jobs and often provide better wages and benefits
- Save time and money and protect the environment. Shopping locally saves travel time and gas money
- Get great products and services at competitive prices at any of Burlington County’s 8,000 one-of-a-kind, independent businesses
- Create a sense of community. Community groups get 350% more support from local business owners than non-locally owned businesses.
Burlington County Bucks Gift Card
Gift cards are available in $10 and $25 increments and are redeemable all SBCF participants (unless prohibited by law).
Gift cards can be purchased through the Burlington County Regional Chamber of Commerce and other participating associations.