Solid Waste Collection
266 Crosswicks Street, Bordentown NJ 08505
609-291-2133 • Fax 609-298-5125
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00AM - 3:30PM
SAFE SYRINGE DISPOSAL PROGRAM(flyer)
Do's and Don'ts of Solid Waste Collection:
- Household trash is collected once per week. The collection schedule consists of one collection route on Mondays September through May, and Monday and Thursday for June, July, and August.
- Residents should use metal or plastic containers with lids. Plastic containers with locking lids are preferable to prevent blowing litter and animals from getting into the refuse.
- The containers should be no larger than 32 gallons and weigh no more than 40 pounds to avoid injury to the sanitation workers.
- Containers should be at the curbside prior to 6:00am each collection day.
Solid Waste items to be collected:
- Household garbage and trash
There will be no trash pick up on the following Holidays
- New Years Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
If your trash day falls on a Township Holiday, then your trash will be picked up the next day and continue on the following day if necessary.
For further information please call the Public Works Department:
Kim Wolverton, 609-291-2133 or email email@example.com.
Have a Renovation Project that needs cleanup?
Consider using the Bagster. www.thebagster.com
The bags are available at most the local hardware stores. They are large bags used for small home renovations and discards up to 3300lbs of refuse. Please go online to Waste Management for removal of the bags or for more information.