Bulk waste collection for residents occurs twice a month. Depending on the zone in which you live, it will either be the 1st and 3rd Mondays of the month or the 2nd and 4th Mondays. Find your zone and see schedule.
- Bulk collection includes furniture, box springs, and other larger items.
- Mattresses and box springs must be placed in plastic bags (available from Township Public Works Complex at 266 Crosswicks Road or from Home Depot, Lowe's, etc.).
- Carpet and untreated wood must be cut and bundled into 3 foot lengths not weighing more than 40 pounds.
- Please make sure there are no nails sticking out of the untreated wood.
- Bulk waste does NOT include excess garbage that will not fit in your trash can!! See Solid Waste Collection.
- Bulk waste does NOT include grass clippings. Grass clippings should be bagged and placed in your trash can for regular trash pick up.
Electronics and televisions - Bring to the Public Works Complex at 266 Crosswicks Road. The operating office hours are from 8 AM until 3:30 PM Monday through Friday, and Saturdays 9 AM to 1 PM. You must first check in at the office before dropping anything off.
White Goods - Call the office at: 291-2133 to schedule a pick up of all large items such as a washers, dryers, ovens, refrigerators, or freezers.