(609)-298-2800 ext. 2108
Regular Hours: Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 4:30 PM
Summer Hours (Memorial Day to Labor Day):
Monday - Thursday, 8 AM - 5 PM
Friday, 9 AM - 12 Noon
- Election Information
- Code Book
- Request a copy of a Government Record (OPRA)
- Solicitors Permit
The Township Clerk serves as the Secretary to the Municipal Corporation. The Township Clerk is one of the oldest positions in local government. The Clerk's duties include:
- Preparing Township Committee agendas and records all Township Committee meetings
- Keeping all of the municipality's office and archival records.
- Processing and issuing license and permits for liquor sale and consumption; dogs and cats; bingos; raffles; food handling; and many others.
- Serving as the Election Official and administering all local elections.
- Serving as the registrar of Voter Registration