The Environmental Commission is an official arm of the local government, established to protect the environment and conserve natural resources. Commissioners are appointed by the Mayor.
Environmental Commission meetings are held the fourth Tuesday of the month at 7:30 pm in the Bordentown Township Municipal Building, 1 Municipal Drive.
We are looking for new members for the Environmental Commission. Please complete the Citizen Advisory Form online and email it to the township if you are interested in serving on this board.
- The Bordentown City Water Department has conducted many tests of the Water system throughout Bordentown City & Bordentown Township.
- This map shows the location of the tests and the results:
Bordentown City Water Department Lead and Copper Sample Map
- Any questions can be forwarded to the Bordentown City Water Department HERE.
The Burlington County Health Dept. has received recent complaints for odors reported by residents of Bordentown City and Twp. We have investigated and witnessed the odors to be originating in PA. Our jurisdiction ends at the river edge. We have a policy in place with NJDEP to notify PA DEP of any odor that is suspected as originating in PA.
The below documents are being provided to the complainants as we speak to them. It has our odor investigation protocol and numbers to call to issue a complaint.
- The Green Team
- Environmental Commission Dates, Agendas, and Minutes
- Environmental Commission Sponsors
- Environmental Resource Inventory Update (1/30/14)
- Moral Letter Opposing Pipeline (letter)
Roger Plew, Chairman, Term: 1/1/19 - 12/31/21
Raquel Parker, Vice-Chairman, Term: 1/1/20-12/31/22
Carole Cann, Secretary, Unexpired Term: 1/1/19 - 12/31/21
Vacant Vice Chair, Term: 1/1/20-12/31/22
Bill Grayson, Term: 1/1/18 - 12/31/20
Jessica Wilson Student Representative CY 2020
Calvin Leung Student Representative CY 2020
Edwidge Theokas exp. Term 12/31/22
Eugene M. Fuzy Committee Liasion CY 2020
Environmental Commission and Township Committee Resolutions
BORDENTOWN ENVIRONMENTAL RESOURCE INVENTORY
Links will open in a separate window.
TerraCycle’s Zero-Waste program
- Oral Care and Snack Package Letter
- Candy and Snack Wrapper Accepted Waste Poster
- Colgate Oral Care Brigade Accepted Waste Poster