Chief Financial Officer/Tax Collector/Qualified Purchasing Agent
609-298-2800 Ext. 6 • Fax:609-291-2105
609-298-2800 Ext. 2103
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
The Finance Department is responsible for all Township Financial activity, including financial planning, revenue collection, investments, accounts payable and accounts receivable, payroll and purchasing.
The functions performed within this department consists of assisting in the preparation of the annual municipal budget, maintaining accounts payable, preparation of bank reconciliation's, payment of bills, maintaining monthly budget controls, performing internal audits, and other related accounting responsibilities.
Bordentown Township Employees can now utilize Paychex online lookup for paystubs and tax forms. Please follow this link and enter your username and login credentials for access.
- 2020 Audit Report (for YE 12/31/19)
- 2020 Corrective Action Plan
- 2020 Adopted Budget (adopted 5/11/20)
- 2020 Budget Amendments (public hearing 5/11/20)
- 2020 Introduced Budget (introduced 3/9/20, public hearing 4/13/20)
- 2020 Budget Presentation/Exhibits
- 2020 User Friendly Budget -- Adopted
- 2020 User Friendly Budget -- Introduced
- 2019 Annual Debt Statement
- 2019 Annual Financial Statement
- 2019 Audit Report (for YE 12/31/18)
- 2019 Adopted Budget
- 2019 User Friendly Budget -- Adopted
- 2019 Budget Presentations
- 2019 Introduced Budget
- 2019 User Friendly Budget -- Introduced