Testing is available to everyone in New Jersey.
Our first responders and health care workers are saving lives every day – and so can you.
Do your part to protect yourself, your loved ones, and your community by getting tested for COVID-19.
You could have COVID-19 and not even know it. Find out if you have COVID-19 at any of the 400+ testing sites across New Jersey.
It's quick and easy. You don't need insurance and free testing is available. Anyone who wants a test, can now get one.
It's especially important to get tested if:
- You are experiencing symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, sore throat, muscle pain, shivering, headache, or new loss of taste or smell)
- You have been in close contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19
- You are an essential worker (health care worker, first responder, food service worker, or transit worker)
- You were recently in a large crowd where social distancing was hard to maintain
- You recently travelled to an area or a state with high COVID-19 infection rates
Below, you can locate a testing location near you, learn how to get tested, see a list of free pop-up testing sites, and find key information about New Jersey's testing program and related resources.
Please note, the test site finder does not include short-term pop-up testing sites which can instead be found in this article. In addition, the test site finder is not exhaustive and does not represent a state-sponsored registry of legitimate testing sites. It is intended for use by New Jersey residents seeking testing site locations and is not intended for any other purpose.