Loose Leaf Collection begins the first Monday in November and ends the last Friday in December.
- Leaf collections start at the north end of the Township and proceed daily toward the south. No specific leaf pick-up schedule is published. The leaf vacuum truck will continue to collect leaves until finished, weather permitting.
- Do not mix leaves with branches or twigs. Do not place leaves in bags or containers.
- Do not place leaf piles closer than 10 feet from storm drains to be in compliance with NJ State Stormwater Regulations.
- Please allow enough room in between the leaf piles and your vehicles for the truck to pick them up.
- Residents may bring bagged leaves to the Public Works Recycling Center at 266 Crosswicks Road, but bags must be emptied at the center.
- Leaf burning is not permitted in the Township. See Chimenea and Fire Pit Safety Tips.
If you have any questions, please contact the Bordentown Township Department of Public Works Office at 291-2133 or send an email.