Records Request for Bordentown Township

To request a government record, complete a Records Request Form (OPRA). Please be as specific as possible with regard to the record being requested.

The Open Records Request Act (OPRA) is a request for a record. It is NOT a request for information. If you need information, contact that specific Township department.

Under the Act, record requests must be answered within seven (7) business days. 

Email form to
Drop off in person to the Clerk's office
Mail to Clerk's Office at 1 Municipal Drive, Bordentown, NJ 08505

Note that there are differences regarding redactions and costs when documents are requested under discovery than when requested under OPRA. 

Police Record Request
Nicole Bencivengo
609-298-4300 x2126 / Fax 609-291-2128

Court Dispositions


Contact Us

Maria Carrington, RMC/QPA
Township Clerk
609-298-2800 x 2108

Cindy Dziura, RMC/CMR
Deputy Township Clerk
609-298-2800 x 2104

Police Record Request
Nicole Bencivengo
609-298-2800 x 2126

If your request for access to a government record has been denied or unfilled within the seven (7) business days required by law, you have a right to challenge the decision to deny access. At your option, you may either institute a proceeding in the Superior Court of New Jersey or file a complaint with the Government Records Council (GRC) by completing the Denial of Access Complaint Form. You may contact the GRC by toll-free telephone at 866-850-0511, by mail at P.O. Box 819, Trenton, NJ, 08625, by e-mail at, or at their web site at The GRC can also answer other questions about the law. All questions regarding complaints filed in Superior Court should be directed to the Court Clerk in your County.