Maria Carrington, Clerk
Cindy Dziura, Deputy Clerk
Request a Government Record
Complete a Bordentown Township Records Request (OPRA) Form providing specific information on the document(s) you are seeking.
If you are seeking records from other governmental entities, the following is provided to assist you:
- For DEEDS, contact Burlington County at 609-265-5000.
- For FIRE records, contact Mission Fire Company District #1 at 609-298-5375 or Derby Fire Company District #2 at 609-298-8527
- For WATER records, contact the Bordentown Water Utility at 609-298-2121
- For SEWER records, contact the Bordentown Sewerage Authority at 609-291-9105
- Burlington County Records Request
- State of New Jersey (contact each Department for their OPRA request form)
Deliver the form: either by email to [email protected] or in person to the Clerk's office or by regular mail (1 Municipal Drive, Bordentown, NJ 08505).
Requests are required by statute to be filled within seven (7) business days. If an extension of time is needed, you will be notified within seven (7) business days.
For important information on OPRA requests including your rights to government records, click here.
For more information on the New Jersey Open Public Records Act, click here.
If you have any questions regarding your access to a government record, please contact us!