Complete a Bordentown Township Records Request (OPRA) Form listing the specific document(s) you are seeking. OPRA IS NOT A REQUEST FOR INFORMATION. IT IS A REQUEST FOR A GOVERNMENT RECORD. Requests for records are required to be filled within seven (7) business days. If you are seeking information, contact that specific department.
Email form to [email protected] -or-
Drop off in person to the Clerk's office -or-
Mail to Clerk's Office at 1 Municipal Drive, Bordentown, NJ 08505
- For MUNICIPAL COURT DISCOVERY REQUESTS:
Note that there are different requirements regarding redactions and cost between discovery and OPRA requests.
Police Record Request
609-298-4300 x2126 / Fax 609-291-2128
- For DEEDS, contact Burlington County at 609-265-5000 (Burlington County Records Request)
- For FIRE records, contact Mission Fire Company District #1 at 609-298-5375 or Derby Fire Company District #2 at 609-298-8527
- For WATER records, contact the Bordentown Water Utility at 609-298-2121
- For SEWER records, contact the Bordentown Sewerage Authority at 609-291-9105
- State of New Jersey (contact each Department for their OPRA request form)
For important information on OPRA requests including your rights to government records, click here.
For more information on the New Jersey Open Public Records Act, click here.
If you have any questions regarding your access to a government record, please send us an email at [email protected] or give us a call!
Maria Carrington, Township Clerk
609-298-2800 Ext. 2108
Cindy Dziura, Deputy Clerk