The Township has five major parks for our residents' enjoyment. These parks provide a wide array of recreational activities to enjoy. Organized soccer and baseball leagues provide an athletic outlet for youngsters of all ages:
- Northern Community Park, Groveville Road
- Hanna Dog Park at Northern Community Park
- Joseph Lawrence Recreational Facility/Veterans Memorial Park, Ward Avenue
- Charles Bossert Park, between Eaton Road and Charles Bossert Drive
- Terry Field, West Constitution Drive
- Seth Hand Park, Palmer Avenue (off of Cemetery Lane)
Schedules and Rentals of Fields and Facilities: At this time, the Township is not renting the fields or facilities. For more information contact the Public Works Department at (609) 291-2133.