Property Check Request

Image of house

If you are Going on vacation or out of town for an extended period and would like the Police Department to perform a security check on your house, please fill out our Property Check Request Form , and drop it at our police station or email Police Clerk Nicole Bencivengo at [email protected]

This request may only be completed by an adult resident/property owner. Submission of this form is considered a formal request for the Bordentown Township Police to periodically check the exterior of your residence during a short-term absence (e.g. while you are on vacation, on a business trip, etc.).