Eileen Carlos, Tax Assessor
Municipal Drive, Bordentown NJ 08505
609-298-2800 Ext. 2809 - Cell 609-731-3628 — FAX:609-291-2105
Hours of Operation
Monday & Wednesday 3:30-8:30p.m.
The Tax Assessor's Office:
The assessor has the responsibility to the citizens of the municipality, to the governing body, to the County Board of Taxation and to the Director of the Division of Taxation. The Assessor is responsible to the citizens of the taxing district for the fair assessment of all property in order that the tax burden be distributed equitably. The Assessor is responsible for the municipality for the allocation of funds to properly operate the department as well as maintain regular office hours to be available to the general public. The Division of Taxation is empowered to investigate , review, revise, and equalize assessments so as to conform with the law and to generally oversee the activities of the local tax officials. The Assessor is responsible to the director for following prescribes procedure and using officially promulgated forms. The Division of Taxation Property Administration, Local Property Branch serves as the administrative agency through which the Director contacts the local Assessor regarding required actions and provides advice and assistance where necessary.
- Tax Record Search
- 2017 Tax Rates (List)
- Prior Tax Year Tax Rates
- Petition of Appeal - to be filed by April 1st for the pre-tax year
- To File Online - https://secure.njappealonline.com/ProdAppeals/login.aspx
- Active Military Service Property Tax Deferment Application Form AMSPTD (4/2016)
- The Assessor’s Office also has information regarding veterans property tax exemptions and determines eligibility for same.
- Property Tax Deduction Claim By Veteran or Surviving Spouse/Civil Union or Domestic Partner of Veteran Service Person
- Claim For Real Property Tax Deduction On Dwelling House of Unqualified New Jersey Resident Senior Citizen, Disabled Person, or Surviving Spouse/Surviving Civil Union Partner
Townwide Reassessment - 2012
- Property Tax Payers Bill of Rights
Taxation Information Web Sites & Information