Turkey Trot (10th Annual)
Joseph Lawrence Park
November 19, 2022 - Race begins at 9:30 AM
Register on-line until November 18th here.
Register on the day of the race starting at 7 AM.
Packet pick up starts at 7 AM on race day.
The Bordentown Township Police Department advises residents and visitors of temporary road closures for the Turkey Trot from 9:30 a.m. to 11 a.m.
The following roadways and intersections will be affected and/or closed for this event:
- Route 528 (Crosswicks Road) from Route 130 to Hunt Road (Local Traffic Only)
- Route 528 (Crosswicks Road) from Charles Bossert Drive to Hogback Road (Closed – No thru traffic)
- Charles Bossert Drive at Willow Road, including the intersections with Fern Lane, Eaton Road, and Hinkle Drive.
- Holloway Lane including the intersections with Alfred Drive, Valley Forge Road, Frederick Court, David Court, Anthony Court, and Vincent Court.
- Valley Forge Road including the intersections with Matthew Court and Michael Lane.
- Williamsburg Drive including the intersections with Hanover Court, Winchester Court, Gloucester Court, and Montpelier Lane.
- West Constitution Drive including the intersections with North & South Colonial Drive, Valley Forge Road, Yorktown Road, Lexington Road, and Bennington Road.
- Bennington Road at its intersection with Independence Drive.