The Bordentown Township Police Department advises residents and visitors of temporary road closures that will occur this Saturday (11/18/17) between 9am and 12pm for the annual Turkey Trot walk and 5k run.
The following roadways and intersections will be affected and/or closed for this event;
- Rt. 528 (Crosswicks Rd.) from Rt. 130 to Hunt Rd. (Local Traffic Only)
- Rt. 528 (Crosswicks Rd.) from Charles Bossert Dr. to Hogback Rd. (Closed NO THRU TRAFFIC)
- Charles Bossert Dr. @ Willow Rd. including the intersections with Fern Ln., Eaton Rd. and Hinkle Dr.
- Holloway Lane including the intersections with Alfred Dr., Valley Forge Rd., Fredrick Ct., David Ct., Anthony Ct. and Vincent Ct.
- Valley Forge Rd. including the intersections with Matthew Ct. and Michael Ln.
- Williamsburg Dr. including the intersections with Hanover Ct., Winchester Ct., Gloucester Ct. and Montpelier Ln.
- Constitution Dr. including the intersections with North & South Colonial Dr., Valley Forge Rd., Yorktown Rd., Lexington Rd. and Bennington Rd.
- Bennington Rd. at its intersection with Independence Dr.
Please expect detours and plan alternate routes during this time frame.