Are you interested in serving on a Township Board or Commission? Do you want to participate in the decision making process? Volunteer!
Resident Volunteers serve on the following:
- BORDENTOWN SEWARAGE AUTHORITY - Two Township residents appointed by the Township Committee sit on the 5 member BSA board serving 5 year terms.
- ENVIRONMENTAL COMMISSION - Commission members meet on the 4th Tuesday evening of every month. Volunteers are also needed for the Sustainable Jersey Green Team which is a sub-committee of the Environmental Commission.
- GREEN TEAM - Green Team members engage with the Township through the Environmental Commission to accomplish environmentally friendly initiatives and projects. Green Team members wanted even if you only have a couple of hours a month to donate towards this worthy endeavor.
- PLANNING BOARD - Planning Board members meet up to two Thursday evenings each month hearing applications for site plans and zoning variances. They are also responsible for the development and review of the Township's Master Plan and its elements. Training is required and provided. CURRENT VACANCY NEEDS TO BE FILLED, SEND IN YOUR CITIZEN ADVISORY RECORD TODAY! (Sep 2022)
- VETERANS ADVISORY COMMITTEE - Residents who are veterans lead a committee assisting local veterans and participate in Memorial Day and Veterans Day events.
Let us know you are interested in volunteering by completing a CITIZEN ADVISORY RECORD. If you have any questions or need further information contact the Township Clerk Maria Carrington at 609-298-2800 ext. 2108 or send her an email.