Welcome to the online home of Bordentown Township.
Bordentown Township has so much to offer our residents and visitors from our excellent schools, to wonderful parks and recreation opportunities, to local shopping.
Our website has recently been upgraded to provide more content, expanded links, and a more user-friendly format.
Our goal is to provide up-to-date information to help visitors to our site obtain information about municipal services, events, and important notices.
We look forward to working with our residents so that we can meet the challenges we face together and help Bordentown Township realize an even brighter future.
Thank you for visiting our site and we look forward to hearing from you.
Mayor Stephen Benowitz
Deputy Mayor Eugene Fuzy
Committeeman Jim Cann
Committeeman Eric Holliday
Committeewoman Jill Popko
STOP COMPRESSOR STATION & PIPELINE (DOWNLOAD LETTERS TO OFFICIALS)
COMPLETE FORMS AND BRING TO TOWNSHIP ADMINISTRATION OFFICE TO MAIL
- SWIFT 911 (FLYER)
PSE&G/HOME ENERGY ASSISTANCE:
- PSE&G UPDATE -- JANUARY 2017 (FLYER)
- NJ HOME ENERGY ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS -- FEBRUARY 2017 (FLYER)
- PROGRAMS TO HELP PAY YOUR PSE&G BILL -- FEBRUARY 2017 (FLYER)
BURLINGTON COUNTY PROGRAMS:
- Home Improvement Loan Program (FLYER)
- Emergency Home Repair Program (FLYER)
- Emergency Heater Replacement Program (FLYER)
- HEA/USF/Weatherization Application Forms & PSEG program to help pay your bills (FLYER)
- BC Freeholders Shredding Dates (FLYER)
- BC Sheriff's Department Defensive Driving School (FLYER)
- FREE TAX SERVICE 2017 (FLYER)